Do I need a Letter of Access or Honorary Research Contract?

If you are planning to undertake research at NuTH but do not have an employment contract with the Trust, you will need to obtain a LoA or HRC (depending on the type of research activity). More information on how to apply for this can be found on IRAS Help pages or contact for further information. For more information please see the Research Passports page.