Newcastle Health Innovation Partners (NHIP) aims to become the most integrated and innovative Academic Health Science Partnership in the world, working with innovators to discover, develop and deliver new solutions in healthcare, improving population health for citizens across the North East and North Cumbria region.
At this event we will be celebrating our journey so far and will hear from our five senior leaders on how partnership working has benefitted them to support reducing inequalities across the region.
- Professor David Burn, Pro-vice Chancellor Faculty of Medical Sciences, Newcastle University. Director of the NHIP.
- Dame Jackie Daniel, Chief Executive Officer, Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Pat Richie, Chief Executive Officer, Newcastle City Council.
- Dr Nicola Hutchinson, Chief Executive Officer, Academic Health Science Network for the North East and North Cumbria.
- John Lawlor, Chief Executive, Cumbria Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust.
See site information below: