The Newcastle Joint Research Office is committed to making our website easy to use for everyone. We have done the following to ensure this:
- Our website is designed with a logical content structure to help you find information as easily as possible
- We use an adaptive design to ensure compatibility with all screen sizes and devices
- Our website has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
- We use a non-serif font and muted colour scheme
- We provide a search function to quickly find any information on our site
- A sitemap is available to quickly view every page on our site
If you feel like our site is not meeting our accessibility commitments, please click here to e-mail us and we will endeavour to make improvements.