Precision Diagnostics for Precision Medicine
Our work continues in Diagnostics North East to provide a unique and integrated diagnostics infrastructure for industry and academia.
Join us in October to learn more about the resources and expertise available to support researchers, clinicians, and industry in developing and deploying new and innovative diagnostic technologies across the discovery, development, evaluation and adoption pathway.
At the conference you will be able to use a bespoke online platform to:
- attend speaker presentations
- meet the experts in Gather Town
- network with other delegates
- meet and network with event sponsors
Confirmed speakers are:
- Dr Michael Wright, Clinical Geneticist, Deputy Medical Director for Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals
- Professor Sir John Burn, Chair of Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals
- Professor Nick Reynolds, Consultant Dermatologist and Stratified Medicine Lead for the NIHR Newcastle MIC
- Professor Alastair Burt, Professor of Precision Medicine and Director of NovoPath
- Dr Seamus O’Neill, CEO of Northern Health Science Alliance
This event will give delegates all the information they need to partner with and exploit the world class resources available.
Further details, including how to register for this event, will follow very soon.