My HRA Approval Letter states formal confirmation of capacity and capability is not required, what do I do?

  • You will need to contact and provide them with the HRA Approval Letter, R&D will be able to put you in contact with a local study team here at NuTH who will be able to advise if they have a suitable PI/Point of Contact and the capacity to conduct the study.
  • Local R&D Documents will need to be submitted by the study team so we can process this.
  • If you require access to the trust and need to come onto NuTH premises you will need to apply for a research passport to obtain a Letter of Access.