The implementation has initially focused on the Q-Pulse Document Module being rolled out on a team by team basis throughout the NJRO. This involved scoping departmental requirements and configuring the system to the needs of the NJRO Staff. Face to Face training was supplemented by e-learning through Ideagen’s Academy software training centre, tailored to individuals specific needs.
Currently the Q-Pulse System holds a variety of NJRO specific documentation; Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Working Instructions, Policies and downloadable templates.
Initial NJRO benefits have included;
- Managing timelines within the SOP workflow management, prompting users to complete the required steps in a timely manner to adhere to MHRA guidelines
- Adhering to Regulatory expectations
- New standardised templates for departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Working Instructions
- Improved engagement and awareness of SOPs
- A Document Control SOP specifically designed for use with Q-Pulse
2019 will see further system developments i.e. Scoping, configuration, validation and the roll out of the CAPA and Audit modules.
For more information please contact:
Adam Unsworth – NJRO Information Specialist